Conversocial is a technology platform that helps brands manage customer service conversations on Twitter and Facebook.
During Social Restaurant Podcast #019 we learned:
- How to use the web as an extension of your customer service department.
- Hear research and survey results on social habits and expectations of people who interact socially with companies online.
- Deliver proper customer relations experiences by integrating social into all aspects of your company
- Develop organizational strategies to respond to customer service conversations in real-time.
- Identify who your dissatisfied customers are by sorting through the online clutter to turn bad customer service experiences into advocates for your brand.
This week, Conversocial is extending an invitation for all to join a workshop they’re hosting with JackThreads, a online men’s shopping destination.
During the workshop, JackThreads’s social media will be an example of how Conversocial can help brands gain real life insights through digital conversations to master social media for customer service.
Interested in learning more about Conversocial, JackThreads and social media for customer service? Attend the workshop on June 25th at 2pm at the Columbus, Ohio Downtown Hilton. Find details and register here .
The event will be a great experience for anyone interested in social media for customer service ranging from beginners to professionals. This collaborative workshop is an opportunity to grow your brand and network.